Have you noticed when you click on your friends’ employer link on the top of their profiles like so:
It goes to a default Facebook page that looks like this with no information?
Here’s how to link your actual business page to your profile:
- Create your Facebook Fan/Business Page here.
- Go to your profile and click “Edit Profile”.
- Click “Education and Work” on the left.
- In the “Employer” box, start typing the name of your business page and your page should pop up (if you are an admin for that page).
- Select your business from the drop down.
- Click “Save Job”.
That’s all there is to it!
Comment here and let us know if that worked and/or if you have any questions.